Archive Search
We're sorry to announce that we have had some equipment trouble today, which has delayed...

Full Story
 
Online Support - CLICK HERE

This two-story, wood-framed house went up in flames in McHenry Saturday afternoon, resulting in a loss of an estimated $600,000. Volunteers from eight local fire departments responded to the 4:17 p.m. alarm and converged at 105 Hailey's Lane. The cause of the blaze was deemed accidental by fire investigators. There were no injuries. See the full story for details. To see the entire version of the newspaper, click on "Your Virtual Newspaper" above. The online issue will upload at approximately 3 p.m.
Today is May 21, 2015.